6th December 2019 – BBC South Today News featuring the ADAPT Programme
BBC South Today News featured Tracy (Deputy CEO) and Cindy (DA Services Manager) setting up for an ADAPT session. They interviewed an ex-service user/mentor, and talked to Tracy about the ADAPT programme and the amazing work of The Hampton Trust.
Subscribe to email updates
- Restorative Solutions partners with The Hampton Trust to mobilise CARA in West Yorkshire
- Chantal Hughes, CEO introduces the ‘HT Heroes’
- Little Seeds of Hope plant sale raises £1000 for The Hampton Trust
- The Sun Newspaper Article, May 2020 – featuring comments from Chantal Hughes, CEO
- The Hampton Trust featuring on BBC South Today