CARA launches in Avon and Somerset
The Hampton Trust is proud to announce the launch of Project CARA into a fourth region in the UK in partnership with Avon & Somerset Police, funded by the Avon & Somerset Police Crime Commissioner.
We are pleased to welcome our new facilitators to deliver workshops alongside our CARA Champion Emma.
Subscribe to email updates
- ‘The Hampton Trust were excellent and engaging’
- New domestic abuse service across Hampshire supports the whole family
- The Hampshire DAPP (Domestic Abuse Prevention Partnership) are pleased to announce the responding to serial and high-harm perpetrators of domestic abuse conference
- Police partner with domestic violence charity to tackle causes of abuse – North Somerset Times – 14th April 2019
- New approach to tackling domestic abuse launched in Avon & Somerset – Bath Echo Publication – 18th April 2019