Carly from Aurora New Dawn visits the office
Carly from Aurora new Dawn came to meet the team today. Carly has recently been appointed as the Serial Priority Perpetrator Co-ordinator for Aurora New Dawn. Carly will be working alongside The Hampton Trust and Baseline as part of our innovative work to focus on high risk and serial perpetrators.
Subscribe to email updates
- 24th October 2019 – The Herald Southampton – Local CEO wins award
- 24th October 2019 – Third Sector Article – Core funding is crucial for small charities
- 2nd October 2019 – Southern Daily Echo Article – THE CEO of a Southampton abuse support charity has been recognised at the Women and Home awards.
- Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
- 19th September 2019 – Charity Skydive for The Hampton Trust – Thank you note from Fleur