Carly from Aurora New Dawn visits the office
Carly from Aurora new Dawn came to meet the team today. Carly has recently been appointed as the Serial Priority Perpetrator Co-ordinator for Aurora New Dawn. Carly will be working alongside The Hampton Trust and Baseline as part of our innovative work to focus on high risk and serial perpetrators.
Subscribe to email updates
- 10th December 2019 – BH Living news article – The Hampton Trust raises awareness of domestic abuse
- 6th December 2019 – BBC South Today News featuring the ADAPT Programme
- 4th December 2019 – BBC Radio Norfolk interview with – CARA launches in Norfolk
- 4th December 2019 – Police and Crime Commisioner News Article – New scheme to break cycle of abuse to be introduced in Norfolk
- 19th November 2019 – Daily Echo Article – Women attend self-defence class by MKG Southampton and The Hampton Trust