Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
We are extremely proud to announce that Chantal Hughes, CEO for The Hampton Trust has received the 2019 Amazing Women Award courtesy of Women & Home Magazine for the Changing our Country category. Chantal has been recognised for dedicating time to make our lives – and the lives of your children better.
The glittery ceremony took place at Claridge’s in London, and Chantal was joined by many other inspiring women that had be recognised for the great work that they do. Click here to read more about those that were nominated, and to review the reasons why Chantal and The Hampton Trust team are tackling domestic abuse on a day to day basis.
On behalf of The Hampton Trust team we wanted to say a massive well done to Chantal and all of those women recognised at last nights awards!
Subscribe to email updates
- 2nd October 2019 – Southern Daily Echo Article – THE CEO of a Southampton abuse support charity has been recognised at the Women and Home awards.
- Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
- 19th September 2019 – Charity Skydive for The Hampton Trust – Thank you note from Fleur
- BH Living Article- 13th August 2019 – LOCAL NEWS: New initiative launched to tackle domestic abuse crimes
- Dorset PCC Article- 13th August 2019 – New programme launched to tackle domestic abuse