Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
We are extremely proud to announce that Chantal Hughes, CEO for The Hampton Trust has received the 2019 Amazing Women Award courtesy of Women & Home Magazine for the Changing our Country category. Chantal has been recognised for dedicating time to make our lives – and the lives of your children better.
The glittery ceremony took place at Claridge’s in London, and Chantal was joined by many other inspiring women that had be recognised for the great work that they do. Click here to read more about those that were nominated, and to review the reasons why Chantal and The Hampton Trust team are tackling domestic abuse on a day to day basis.
On behalf of The Hampton Trust team we wanted to say a massive well done to Chantal and all of those women recognised at last nights awards!
Subscribe to email updates
- 10th December 2019 – BH Living news article – The Hampton Trust raises awareness of domestic abuse
- 6th December 2019 – BBC South Today News featuring the ADAPT Programme
- 4th December 2019 – BBC Radio Norfolk interview with – CARA launches in Norfolk
- 4th December 2019 – Police and Crime Commisioner News Article – New scheme to break cycle of abuse to be introduced in Norfolk
- 19th November 2019 – Daily Echo Article – Women attend self-defence class by MKG Southampton and The Hampton Trust