This workshop will provide professionals with a clearer understanding of the impact of domestic abuse on children and young people, and enable participants to identify how to best support the individuals with whom they work with.
- Understand the different forms of domestic abuse and its compounding factors.
- Understand the impact and consequences of domestic abuse on children and young people.
- Have an increased awareness of the signs and symptoms of when a child or young person may be at risk.
- Consider how to apply this awareness to support and safeguard children and young people.
- Understanding the impact of domestic abuse on children and young people is essential in order to be able to identify risk factors, provide early intervention and support and consider individual needs when safety planning.
Availability and Bookings
To book a space on this training course, please use the form further down this page. We will contact you to confirm your booking and arrange payment.
If you require any further information please call us on 023 8000 1061 or follow this link to get in touch:Contact Us
Training Booking Form
To book onto a course please fill out the application form below.
If there is any training that is not covered in the packages listed, please contact us and we can look at devising and delivering bespoke packages based on your needs and utilising our skills and knowledge.