This workshop will provide opportunities to gain a greater understanding of trauma informed responses and the link between adverse childhood experiences and trauma.
We have a multi-disciplinary team and deliver a range of trauma informed interventions to:
- Domestic Abuse Perpetrators and Survivors
- Young, Adult and Female Offenders
- Children & Young People exposed to Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Adult & Young People who have experienced recent/historic sexual abuse
This half day training will provide opportunities to gain a greater understanding of trauma informed responses and the link between adverse childhood experiences and trauma. It is suitable for front line professionals who work with families living with domestic abuse and in criminal justice. We have delivered workshops to police, probation, social services, health and education.
- Gain an increased knowledge of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)
- Gain confidence in interacting effectively with offenders
- Be able to recognise ACES and respond accordingly
- Gain insight into trauma informed practice
- Explore Trauma and its relationship with Domestic abuse and violent offending
- Gain greater understanding of referral pathways to The Hampton Trust
Availability and Bookings
To book a space on this training course, please use the form further down this page. We will contact you to confirm your booking and arrange payment.
If you require any further information please call us on 023 8000 1061 or follow this link to get in touch:Contact Us
Training Booking Form
To book onto a course please fill out the application form below.
If there is any training that is not covered in the packages listed, please contact us and we can look at devising and delivering bespoke packages based on your needs and utilising our skills and knowledge.