ADAPT Team Training Day
We are passionate about developing the skills of our staff, and what better way to achieve this than through a team training day.
Our ADAPT team and Adapt sessional facilitators gave up their Saturday to review the updated Adapt manual and explore new ways to implement the changes.
Our primary focus for upskilling the team was to ensure that anyone joining the Adapt programme received the same experience/support in each of groups across Basingstoke, Eastleigh, and Havant.
Sue Gregory and Peter Rouch (Trustees for The Hampton Trust) joined the team for the day and participated in the training exercises too.
Sue said ” It was a brilliant day and I was so pleased to be able to attend and be part of it. We were included in the training from the beginning. It was so interesting and useful to be able to better understand some of the areas of work that The Hampton Trust does, and the approach taken.
Most importantly – what a fantastic team of people we have! They are professional, committed, trustworthy, and loyal performing their jobs in what we know can be quite challenging situations but always with empathy, and an listening ear.
Subscribe to email updates
- 24th October 2019 – The Herald Southampton – Local CEO wins award
- 24th October 2019 – Third Sector Article – Core funding is crucial for small charities
- 2nd October 2019 – Southern Daily Echo Article – THE CEO of a Southampton abuse support charity has been recognised at the Women and Home awards.
- Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
- 19th September 2019 – Charity Skydive for The Hampton Trust – Thank you note from Fleur