Required - Domestic Abuse Community Education Worker
Following the successful award of a recent tender we currently have a vacancy for Domestic Abuse Community Education Worker; to deliver and raise awareness of domestic abuse & healthy relationships within the community across Guernsey and Alderney.
This is a unique opportunity for a self motivated individual to work with young people aged 12 – 18 years. You will be working alongside the Domestic Abuse Schools Education Worker and supported by the Domestic Abuse Practice & Development Manager you will take the lead in the development and delivery of a series of educational workshops, as well as training and presenting to local partners. This innovative post will be based in St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Domestic Abuse Community Education Worker
Salary: £9,672 Hours: 12 hours per week
Successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate:-
- The ability to work across boundaries and influence partners.
- Creativity in contributing to the design and delivery of workshops aimed at young people
- The ability to engage young people in a participative, innovative & dynamic style
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on children and young people
- The ability/potential to deliver multi-agency training
For further details and an application pack please contact:
For more information about our ADAPT programme please click here.