Our Mentoring service is currently unavailable due to a lack of funding. If you would like to talk to us about funding for this project then please contact email@example.com
Who is it for:
8-19 year olds
Havant, Fareham & Gosport, Southampton and the Isle of Wight (Other areas considered)
Aim and Objectives:
The following can be achieved for children and young people through this programme:
- Making friends
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Gaining support and guidance through a challenging time
- Learning how to manage anger
- Improved social and communication skills
- Improved relationships
- Joining other young people in regular activities
- Improving health and personal safety
- Developing a talent
What can be involved?
- Group work in social skills, health and environmental awareness
- Support into a regular activity like football, tennis, martial arts, basketball or maybe an art or drama activity
- One to one mentoring
How to get a place on the Programme:
Referrals can be made from families, police, youth offending teams, education welfare, schools, housing providers, youth service, health professionals and children's services, as well as any other professional person or organization working with young people.
Young people or their families can also self refer.
For further information please contact the Mentoring Programme Manager on 02380 009898 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Volunteer as a Mentor?
The Trust is currently seeking volunteers who would be interested in becoming a Mentor. We are particularily keen to encourage anyone who has an interest in ecology and wildlife, or would like to learn more.
Each volunteer will also be offered training and ongoing support and are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Download a volunteer pack, or call us on 02380 009898 for more information.