Project CARA workshops to include family abuse
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Hampshire Police & Crime Commissioner and Hampshire Constabulary to develop our Project CARA workshops to include family abuse. The team have met with Hampshire Constabulary and as from September 2019 individuals meeting the eligibility criteria will be offered family abuse workshops as part of a conditional caution. Further details will follow shortly.
Subscribe to email updates
- 2nd October 2019 – Southern Daily Echo Article – THE CEO of a Southampton abuse support charity has been recognised at the Women and Home awards.
- Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
- 19th September 2019 – Charity Skydive for The Hampton Trust – Thank you note from Fleur
- BH Living Article- 13th August 2019 – LOCAL NEWS: New initiative launched to tackle domestic abuse crimes
- Dorset PCC Article- 13th August 2019 – New programme launched to tackle domestic abuse