Project CARA workshops to include family abuse
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Hampshire Police & Crime Commissioner and Hampshire Constabulary to develop our Project CARA workshops to include family abuse. The team have met with Hampshire Constabulary and as from September 2019 individuals meeting the eligibility criteria will be offered family abuse workshops as part of a conditional caution. Further details will follow shortly.
Subscribe to email updates
- Restorative Solutions partners with The Hampton Trust to mobilise CARA in West Yorkshire
- Chantal Hughes, CEO introduces the ‘HT Heroes’
- Little Seeds of Hope plant sale raises £1000 for The Hampton Trust
- The Sun Newspaper Article, May 2020 – featuring comments from Chantal Hughes, CEO
- The Hampton Trust featuring on BBC South Today