Project CARA workshops to include family abuse
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Hampshire Police & Crime Commissioner and Hampshire Constabulary to develop our Project CARA workshops to include family abuse. The team have met with Hampshire Constabulary and as from September 2019 individuals meeting the eligibility criteria will be offered family abuse workshops as part of a conditional caution. Further details will follow shortly.
Subscribe to email updates
- 4th December 2019 – BBC Radio Norfolk interview with – CARA launches in Norfolk
- 4th December 2019 – Police and Crime Commisioner News Article – New scheme to break cycle of abuse to be introduced in Norfolk
- 19th November 2019 – Daily Echo Article – Southampton women attend self-defence class by MKG Southampton and The Hampton Trus
- 24th October 2019 – The Herald Southampton – Local CEO wins award
- 24th October 2019 – Third Sector Article – Core funding is crucial for small charities