Skydiving for The Hampton Trust
Fleur Sclarandis is completing a tandem skydive on the 19th September to raise money for The Hampton Trust. Fleur is currently working on our WaDE programme and has always wanted to leap from a plane at 10000 feet whilst raising money for her chosen charity.
We hope you’ll all support Fleur in raising money for us as she takes on her biggest challenge so far. If you’d like to help Fleur in reaching her fundraising target then please click on the link attached and this will take you directly to her go fund me page.
Thank you Fleur for your continued support in raising funds and awareness for The Hampton Trust.
Subscribe to email updates
- Behind closed doors – Cosmopolitan Magazine July 2020
- Restorative Solutions partners with The Hampton Trust to mobilise CARA in West Yorkshire
- Chantal Hughes, CEO introduces the ‘HT Heroes’
- Little Seeds of Hope plant sale raises £1000 for The Hampton Trust
- The Sun Newspaper Article, May 2020 – featuring comments from Chantal Hughes, CEO