Skydiving for The Hampton Trust
Fleur Sclarandis is completing a tandem skydive on the 19th September to raise money for The Hampton Trust. Fleur is currently working on our WaDE programme and has always wanted to leap from a plane at 10000 feet whilst raising money for her chosen charity.
We hope you’ll all support Fleur in raising money for us as she takes on her biggest challenge so far. If you’d like to help Fleur in reaching her fundraising target then please click on the link attached and this will take you directly to her go fund me page.
Thank you Fleur for your continued support in raising funds and awareness for The Hampton Trust.
Subscribe to email updates
- 2nd October 2019 – Southern Daily Echo Article – THE CEO of a Southampton abuse support charity has been recognised at the Women and Home awards.
- Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
- 19th September 2019 – Charity Skydive for The Hampton Trust – Thank you note from Fleur
- BH Living Article- 13th August 2019 – LOCAL NEWS: New initiative launched to tackle domestic abuse crimes
- Dorset PCC Article- 13th August 2019 – New programme launched to tackle domestic abuse