Skydiving for The Hampton Trust
Fleur Sclarandis is completing a tandem skydive on the 19th September to raise money for The Hampton Trust. Fleur is currently working on our WaDE programme and has always wanted to leap from a plane at 10000 feet whilst raising money for her chosen charity.
We hope you’ll all support Fleur in raising money for us as she takes on her biggest challenge so far. If you’d like to help Fleur in reaching her fundraising target then please click on the link attached and this will take you directly to her go fund me page.
Thank you Fleur for your continued support in raising funds and awareness for The Hampton Trust.
Subscribe to email updates
- 10th December 2019 – BH Living news article – The Hampton Trust raises awareness of domestic abuse
- 6th December 2019 – BBC South Today News featuring the ADAPT Programme
- 4th December 2019 – BBC Radio Norfolk interview with – CARA launches in Norfolk
- 4th December 2019 – Police and Crime Commisioner News Article – New scheme to break cycle of abuse to be introduced in Norfolk
- 19th November 2019 – Daily Echo Article – Women attend self-defence class by MKG Southampton and The Hampton Trust