The Hampshire DAPP (Domestic Abuse Prevention Partnership) are pleased to announce the responding to serial and high-harm perpetrators of domestic abuse conference
We are delighted to be speaking at the responding to serial and high-harm perpetrators of domestic abuse: Identification, intervention and management in Hampshire conference on 27th June 2019.
The Conference features a number of speakers, including The Hampton Trust, Officers from Hampshire Police on their experiences, Aurora New Dawn and an input from a representative of the Hampshire Stalking Clinic, and Professor Amanda Robinson from Cardiff University. The event will provide delegates with an insight into the nature of serial/high-risk domestic abuse offending, the tools available to identify, assess and manage high-harm perpetrators, and the work being done in Hampshire with this cohort.
Places for the event are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first-served basis. Please see flyer/programme below for more details and for information on how to book.
Subscribe to email updates
- Restorative Solutions partners with The Hampton Trust to mobilise CARA in West Yorkshire
- Chantal Hughes, CEO introduces the ‘HT Heroes’
- Little Seeds of Hope plant sale raises £1000 for The Hampton Trust
- The Sun Newspaper Article, May 2020 – featuring comments from Chantal Hughes, CEO
- The Hampton Trust featuring on BBC South Today