Third Sector article published 9th July 2019 “Our partnership work can tackle domestic abuse”
The Hampton Trust works with perpetrators to reduce offending, and has formed a partnership with the victim support charity Aurora New Dawn. Third Sector has today published an article exploring the partnership work that we are involved in and our beliefs of the need to work with perpetrators to challenge themselves to change their behaviour. To read more please click on the link Third Sector article.
Subscribe to email updates
- 24th October 2019 – The Herald Southampton – Local CEO wins award
- 24th October 2019 – Third Sector Article – Core funding is crucial for small charities
- 2nd October 2019 – Southern Daily Echo Article – THE CEO of a Southampton abuse support charity has been recognised at the Women and Home awards.
- Chantal Hughes, CEO of The Hampton Trust wins the 2019 Women & Home Magazine Amazing Women Award for Changing our Country
- 19th September 2019 – Charity Skydive for The Hampton Trust – Thank you note from Fleur